[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Documentation for adjustable font size in the catalog

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri Sep 19 11:10:18 EDT 2014

Kathy,

I have this content and some others created at the same time, I just
tracked them down. Back when it was submitted to me I was still
getting used to the proper Git workflow with the main repository. I am
finally very comfortable with the process, but I will not be able to
get to it today. Will shoot for next week.

Later,
Yamil

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 10:12 AM, Kathy Lussier <klussier at masslnc.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm reviewing our documentation bugs this morning, and I'm wondering what
> the status of https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1250528 is.
>
> Does anyone have files with this documentation? If not, let me know, and
> I'll set the status from "In Progress" to "Triaged" so that somebody else
> can work on it.
>
> Thanks!
> Kathy
>
> --
> Kathy Lussier
> Project Coordinator
> Massachusetts Library Network Cooperative
> (508) 343-0128
> klussier at masslnc.org
> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kmlussier
> #evergreen IRC: kmlussier