[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Status update on 2.8 docs

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Aug 6 21:34:17 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm sending out a general call for a status update on 2.8 docs that
still need to be completed -
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:2.8_needs.

A large portion of the 2.8 docs are done, but there are still some
incomplete pieces that people have previously volunteered to write.

* If you volunteered to help with 2.8 documentation, but have been
unable to to find the time to write the docs, please feel free to remove
your name from the wiki page. We should be able to find somebody else to
help with the documentation.

* If you started work on the documentation, but have not had time to
complete, we are asking that you share the partially-completed work so
that somebody else can finish it. You can share it in any of the
following ways:

- Upload it to Google Drive and add a link to the partially-completed
documentation on the 2.8 needs wiki page.
- Upload it to Dropbox and add a link it on the 2.8 needs wiki page.
- Add it to a Github gist and add the link to the 2.8 needs wiki page
- Pick your preferred method of sharing a file that hasn't been
mentioned above.

If you do not have a wiki account to post links to the 2.8 doc needs
page, you can also share the links by sending a message to this list.

* If you are close to finishing up your piece of the documentation, just
let us know that status so that we have an idea of how it's coming along.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator