[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Unicode in root.txt

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Sat Jun 6 05:16:49 EDT 2015

Hello,

I was always unsure if that special bit of text should be there, but then
again I know very little about the low level implementation of Unicode. I
had been meaning to bring this issue up to those like Dan that know better
about me about UNicode. I would not be surprised if that special character
should be apeparing at the top of "root.txt." For the record, that special
unicode character first appeared in this commit from May 2013...

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=commitdiff;h=abc74b8359e646b5e3118e449f21624aa015d991

Thanks for the feedback,
Yamil

On Monday, June 1, 2015, Josh Stompro <stomproj at exchange.larl.org> wrote:

>  Thanks for the info Dan, I’ll just leave those alone then.
>

> Josh Stompro - LARL IT Director
>

> *From:* OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION [mailto:
> open-ils-documentation-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org

Yamil Suarez, MCS