[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] TPAC Discoverability Enhancements: Updated Opensearch Example

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Jun 16 15:47:01 EDT 2015

Looks fine to me, though when I tested the opensearch functionality on
http://demo.evergreencatalog.com/ I am still getting the old value.
Though I suspect I am doing something wrong, and both the code and
docs are perfectly fine

Yamil

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 12:11 PM, Josh Stompro
<stomproj at exchange.larl.org> wrote:
> user/stompro/docs-2-8-opensearch-title
>
> http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/user/stompro/docs-2-8-opensearch-title
>

> Here is an update to the opensearch opac docs that for the changes made in
> the TPAC Discoverability Enhancements, to show that the OU name is now used
> instead of “Evergreen”.
>

> If this looks ok I’ll push it to master.
>
> Thanks
>
> Josh
>

> Lake Agassiz Regional Library - Moorhead MN larl.org
>
> Josh Stompro     | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139
>
> LARL IT Director | Cell 218.790.2110

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Library System Administrator/Developer

Stan Getz Library