[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] 2017 Evergreen conference hack-a-way spaces

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Sat Dec 17 17:00:15 EST 2016

Hi Joe,

I think we'd be a very happy to do a DIG Hackfest at the 2017
conference; thanks for thinking of us.  I don't know who will be
responsible for organizing it, but I can bring that up at our next DIG
meeting and see who the best contact person would be.

Thanks for all your work organizing this!

   -Jane

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 8:02 AM, Joe Knueven <joe at gtownlibrary.net> wrote:
> Good day members of the document interest group,
>

> On behalf of the conference planning committee for the 2017 conference, I
> had a question for the DIG.
>
> I know that in some, though not all, past conferences the DIG has done a
> full day Documentation Hackfest on the Wednesday of the conference.
>

> Will the DIG be holding one at the 2017 conference as well?
>

> I ask so that we can advertise it as part of the conference and plan out
> space scheduling as well.
>

> Thank you and have a good day.
>

> Joe
>

> Joseph Knueven
>
> Director
>
> Germantown Public Library
>
> 51 N. Plum St.
>
> Germantown, OH 45327
>
> 937-855-4001
>
> joe at gtownlibrary.net

Jane Sandberg
Electronic Resources Librarian
Linn-Benton Community College
sandbej at linnbenton.edu / 541-917-4655
Pronouns: she/her/hers or they/them/theirs