[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Date for January 2016 DIG meeting?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Mon Jan 11 15:39:52 EST 2016

Hello,

Thanks for those that participated in the poll so far for the January DIG
meeting. I will close the poll tomorrow (Tuesday) at 2 PM EST.

http://doodle.com/poll/d2m49c777ueixdv3

Also note the DIG Web Client Documentation Hackaway will take place on
Friday, January 22nd. So I am not including that date for a meeting.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil

--

Yamil Suarez, MCS