[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] When does DIG group want to meet at the 2016 conference?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Jan 12 11:55:03 EST 2016

Hello,

The 2016 Evergreen conference organizers just asked me when would the
academics group like to meet during the conference. The conference
takes place April 20-23, 2016.

https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/eg16/

There should be a DIG hackfest going on April 20th, so we can use that
time to meet. We can meet at another time for recruiting/Q&A purposes
during lunch or a break.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Yamil

P.S. the poll to pick the January meeting closes today (Tuesday) at 2 PM EST.

http://doodle.com/poll/d2m49c777ueixdv3

P.S.S. Also note the DIG Web Client Documentation Hackaway will take
place on Friday, January 22nd.