[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Documentation Interest Group meeting minutes: January 20, 2015

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Wed Jan 20 15:05:50 EST 2016

Hello,

Here are the links to access the Meetbot formatted minutes and the
meeting log, for those that did not make the meeting.

(Meetbot) Minutes:
http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2016/evergreen.2016-01-20-14.00.html

IRC Log:
http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2016/evergreen.2016-01-20-14.00.log.html

If we follow the usual monthly meeting schedule, the next meeting will
be on February 4 at 2 PM EST.

Thanks,
Yamil

P.S. For viewing all upcoming Evergreen community meetings scheduled:

http://evergreen-ils.org/communicate/calendar/

You can also subscribe to the various community calendars so that the
meetings automatically appear in our calendar.

P.S.S. Also note the DIG Web Client Documentation Hackaway will take
place on Friday, January 22nd.