[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Copy Bucket documentation and screenshots

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Mon Jan 25 18:03:36 EST 2016

Jennifer,

I am hoping to add your documentation to the web client preview
section, but I have some questions. I can't find this copy bucket
content in the original docs, am I doing something wrong or did it
come from internal documentation your group already had? If it did not
appear in the official docs, do you have a preference where I should
put it within the web client preview section?

Thanks,
Yamil

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 4:47 PM, Jennifer Pringle
<jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Here is copy buckets on the web client documented with screenshots.
>
> Some future editing will be needed as some functionality is currently
> missing from copy buckets (which I've noted in the docs for now).  As well,
> I noted a couple places where text should link back to other sections.
>
> Jennifer
> --
> Jennifer Pringle
> Co-op Support