[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Upcoming Documentation Interest Group Meeting: Thursday, June 1, 2016

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Jun 1 14:08:52 EDT 2016

Hi Yamil,

FWIW, I don't think there is a problem if the meeting happens on Bug
Squashing Day. There generally is little IRC chatter related to bug
squashing, and, if people have trouble with their Sandboxes, they can pm
Bmagic or me directly.

I probably won't be able to participate in the meeting, but I generally
have  been lowering my participation in DIG meetings overall, so I don't
think that's a showstopper.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator