[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Quick poll: Where would docs about UnAPI and supercat go?

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Mon Mar 14 22:50:27 EDT 2016

Hi team,

2.10 has some improvements to the UnAPI interface, which is currently
not referenced in the official docs.  I also can't find anything about
supercat in the official docs, although there is a wiki page about it.
I've been working with both of those lately (and am preparing to talk
about them at the upcoming EG conference) and would be interested in
putting together some documentation for them!

However, I would love your feedback on two things:
1) Where would they go in the current docs?
2) Which book would house them after we re-organize the docs?  Local
sysadmin, since it doesn't require command line access?  Command Line
sysadmin, since they might be more likely to do that sort of work?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

   -Jane