[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Need to find a replacement for DIG meeting facilitator

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Nov 30 10:46:23 EST 2016

Hi all,

I'm sending along a reminder to fill out the Doodle poll at
https://doodle.com/poll/maf3yhhpcx4tkmfh to let us know when you will be
available to next week for the December DIG meeting. At this time, it
looks like next Wednesday, at 1 p.m. Eastern, 10 a.m. Pacific, is the
best time.

Also, I neglected to enable time zone support on this poll, and I don't
see a way to enable it on an existing poll. Therefore, I want to let
everyone know that the listed times are in the Eastern time zones.
Apologies for the oversight!

Kathy