[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Need to find a replacement for DIG meeting facilitator

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Mon Oct 3 10:45:27 EDT 2016

Yamil, thanks so much for your dedication and work in DIG!  Thanks, too,
for your encouragement and patience with getting new folks involved!  I
will look forward to still seeing you around the Evergreen community.

James, thanks for stepping in to lead the DIG meetings in the future!

Best wishes,
Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill
Missouri Evergreen Coordinator