[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Need to find a replacement for DIG meeting facilitator

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Sep 27 11:55:09 EDT 2016

Hola,

First of all, thanks for all the kind words.

James, yes feel free to work on scheduling and running the future sessions.
Specially since I have that ongoing conflict with the usual meeting time
(1st Thursday of the month). Contact me directly or on the list if you want
to discuss what steps I usually take.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS