[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Blanket Order Revision

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Sun Apr 30 21:52:31 EDT 2017

Thanks, Jillianne!  I just pushed your contribution to 2.12, 2.11, and
master.  Technically, this feature has been around since 2.9, but I
decided not to add this documentation to any branches that hadn't
undergone the .txt -> .adoc switcheroo.

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 3:33 PM, Jillianne Presley
<jillianne.presley.1641 at mail.linnbenton.edu> wrote:
>  Hello
>
> I recently went through and revised the Blanket Order part of the
> documentation and this is the gist I did for this part of the documentation.
> https://gist.github.com/Lynixia/4794411b3a787d668ec5b99ccecab64c
>
> sincerely
> Jillianne

Jane Sandberg
Electronic Resources Librarian
Linn-Benton Community College
sandbej at linnbenton.edu / 541-917-4655
Pronouns: she/her/hers or they/them/theirs