[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Reorganized documentation: proof of concept

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Aug 15 15:47:44 EDT 2017

I really like this approach Jane and Jilliane! This is similar to how we've
approached our internal documentation and I think it will be more usable
for our libraries. It will not only be easier to find information, but I
think it will be easier to spot areas where more information is needed.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150