[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Web client documentation day is today!

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Aug 23 10:09:09 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I'm sending along a reminder that today is the first of two web client
documentation days to help us get documentation prepared for the use of
the web client in 3.0.

A list of web client functionality that needs documentation is available
at https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:webclient.

If you would like to claim one of these sections, please add your name
to the 'Claimed by' column. If you don't have a wiki account, you can
request one by sending an email to docs at evergreen-ils.org. You can also
send me an email directly if you would like me to add your name to the
Claimed by column.

Several DIG folks are in the #evergreen IRC channel and can answer
questions as you work on docs.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator