[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Write the docs conference in Portland

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Jan 6 15:06:01 EST 2017

Hi all,

I recently stumbled across the Write the Docs
(http://www.writethedocs.org/) community a few months back and have been
following them on their mailing list and . on Twitter.

They have an annual conference scheduled in Portland, Oregon in May.
It's a bit far for me to travel, but I thought others in DIG might be
interested. If you are, there is more information available at
http://www.writethedocs.org/conf/na/2017/.

They also have smaller, regional meetups around the country. I'm hoping
to make it to a Boston meetup someday.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier