[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG meeting: 3:00 PM EST on January 19

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Sun Jan 8 14:02:46 EST 2017

Jane,

I just added the meeting to the calendar. Contact me directly if you want
me to set you up so you can make changes to the calendar yourself.

Thanks,
Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Associate Director of Library Systems & Web Development

Stan Getz Library
Berklee College of Music
1140 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02215