[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Web client documentation days

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Jul 6 15:11:53 EDT 2017

Hi all,

With the 3.0 release and all its web client goodness coming in just a
few months, DIG agreed today that we should schedule a couple of web
client documentation days so that we can focus on getting our
documentation done for the new client.

The documentation days will be scheduled on August and September. I'm
proposing dates towards the end of the month so as not to interfered
with Feedback Fest and Bug Squashing weeks.

I'm posting one Doodle poll to schedule each of the documentation days.
Please let us know when you're available by filling out the poll at
http://doodle.com/poll/r2q3hbmbssv7hhgw.

Thanks you!

Kathy

--