[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Next DIG meeting, 7/6/17

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Wed Jun 21 22:47:27 EDT 2017

Thanks for organizing this, Joe!  Looking forward to the meeting,
especially since it seems like some new folks with documentation
interest will be joining!

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 12:40 PM, Joe K <joe at rkcomp.com> wrote:
> Good afternoon everyone,
>
> Given Remington's response about not seeing my original email, I am going to
> email the list from my personal email account until I sort out why some
> systems are not recieving messages from my library account.
>
> With that said, the next DIG meeting will be:
>
> Thursday July 6th, 2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific in the Evergreen IRC channel
>
> I began an agenda which can be found at:
>
> https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meeting_20170706-agenda
>
> Please add items to the agenda and if you have an item to add but do not
> have access please let me know and I will add it in for you.
>
> Thank you and have a good day.
>
> Joe
>
> Joseph Knueven, Director
> Germantown Public Library (Consortium of Ohio Libraries)
> #ohiojoe

Jane Sandberg
Electronic Resources Librarian
Linn-Benton Community College
sandbej at linnbenton.edu / 541-917-4655
Pronouns: she/her/hers or they/them/theirs