[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Unicode and asciidoc?

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Tue Mar 21 13:53:16 EDT 2017

Hi all,

This question is for folks with some serious asciidoc or unicode
chops.  I am trying to incorporate the excellent documentation that
Eva sent to our list recently.  The documentation includes some
examples of PO files, including a háček (the diacritic that you see
above the "c" in the word háček).

Unfortunately, when I run `a2x --fop`, the c with its háček is
converted into a '#' character.  The `asciidoc` command results in the
correct character.  I didn't see anything in the a2x or fop man files
that seemed useful.  Does anybody know a way around this limitation?

Thanks,

  -Jane

--
Jane Sandberg