[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Unicode and asciidoc?

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Tue Mar 21 15:13:50 EDT 2017

Ah, I assumed you were making an Czech version of the docs.  Sorry!

Unfortunately support of multiple languages within one document isn't one
of Asciidoc's strengths.  In fact related glyph issues abound.  Robert's
suggestion for a work around is reasonable.  I'd be tempted to look and see
if asciidoc stylesheets have a work around but I don't know that they do
(and if they did it might take a lot of work and/or be a very awkward
hack).

Rogan Hamby

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative