[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] How does the new, reorganized documentation look?

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Oct 9 13:15:18 EDT 2017

This is wonderful! Thank you to Jane, Robert, and all of the other
documentation heroes!

1) I'd like to see the older manuals split off into a "Documentation
Archives" page so that they are not cluttering up the current page.

2) User Guides? User Manuals? Subject Areas?

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150