[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Updated Documentation

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Mon Oct 16 15:12:02 EDT 2017

These look really great, Jeanette!  Thanks for this.

Two things:
1) It looks like you added this to the circulation_patron_records.adoc
file, but did you mean to add it to
circulation_patron_records_web_client.adoc?
2) You should only need one branch, and somebody can use the git
cherry-pick command to copy it to all the necessary releases.

Thanks again for your contribution.

#1 might also beg some discussion from DIG: when do we want to get rid of
all the old XUL client documentation files?

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 11:26 AM, Jeanette Lundgren <jlundgren at cwmars.org>
wrote:

> Hello DIG,
>
> I added a tip for Client: Punctuation Insensitive Search to the working
> git repo from the Documentation Needs page.
>
> I pushed 2 signed off branches, one for 2.12 and one for master.  I'm not
> sure if I did that correctly...but the update should go in the
> circulation_patron_records.adoc file in releases 2.12+.
>
> http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=
> shortlog;h=refs/heads/user/jlundgren/docs-Patron_record_3_0
>
> http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=
> shortlog;h=refs/heads/user/jlundgren/docs-patron_search
>
> Bear with me as I get the hang of this...
>
> Thanks,
> Jeanette

Jane Sandberg
Electronic Resources Librarian
Linn-Benton Community College
sandbej at linnbenton.edu / 541-917-4655
Pronouns: she/her/hers or they/them/theirs