[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reorganized documentation: proof of concept

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Thu Sep 7 19:22:19 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Thanks very much for your enthusiastic responses and ideas about
making the documentation more available to users when they need it.

A quick update: the Documentation Interest Group has decided to
present the documentation for Evergreen 3.0 and later releases in a
re-organized format.  We will likely need a lot of help
reviewing/cleaning up the documentation after it is split, so if
you're interested in getting involved in this project, please stay
tuned on the documentation email list
(http://libmail.georgialibraries.org/mailman/listinfo/open-ils-documentation).

Thanks very much,

   -Jane