[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Web client documentation day is Wednesday!

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Sep 27 08:52:27 EDT 2017

Hi all,

It's web client documentation day! I won't be joining the Google Hangout
until about 10 a.m. Eastern, but the link is available for anyone who
would like to get started. And, of course, we're always available in IRC.

Thanks in advance to everyone who will be participating today!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator