[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Changes to Docs wiki pages

Remington Steed remington.steed at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:24:31 EDT 2018

Hi DIG,

I made a small change to the URLs of a bunch of docs wiki pages today, in
order to make use of the wiki's organizational power.  Below is an example
of what I changed.  Please reply with any concerns.

BEFORE: evergreen-docs:dig_meeting_20180502-agenda

AFTER: evergreen-docs:dig_meetings:20180502-agenda

Notice that I replaced the underscore ("_") with a colon (":"), and added
an "s", which effectively moved each of the meeting pages into the
"dig_meetings" namespace.  This makes the wiki organization a bit cleaner.
Of course, the consequence of this is that all the URLs for DIG meeting
pages are different, so if you have external links pointing there, those
links are broken now.  (However, any links from within the Evergreen wiki
have been automatically updated.)

In the future, let's create any new meeting pages within the "dig_meetings"
namespace (simply by following the new naming convention).

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Remington