[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] [PINES-TESTING-L] Save the Date: Evergreen Bug Squashing Week

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Aug 21 09:35:59 EDT 2018

Hey everyone,

Watch out for that previous message from Curtis, it appears to be malicious
spam. I control the spam filter of this mailing list (among others) and I
let this message through accidentally. Need to have a higher list
administrator delete it from the archives.

Sorry about that,
Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Associate Director of Library Systems & Web Development

Stan Getz Library
Berklee College of Music
1140 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02215