[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Send me DIG accomplishments for 2018

Remington Steed rjs7 at calvin.edu
Tue Dec 11 11:00:01 EST 2018

Thanks Katie.  Here are a few ideas for topics to flesh out, but I don't think I'll have time to do the fleshing, so take them or leave them as you will:

- DIG is a gateway/stepping stone to other Evergreen contributions
    - "These people started in DIG and grew into code contributors..." (recent or historical)

- DIG is working to make it easier to improve the docs (mostly via github, and an EASY section on the wiki todo page)

Remington