[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] 3.1 docs needs: New wiki page

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Tue Mar 27 17:05:58 EDT 2018

Thanks for doing this, Remington.

I didn't see any 3.1 docs hacking planned, so I took the liberty of
setting up a doodle poll: https://doodle.com/poll/87qai5kzm4nu82pr

Please fill out the doodle poll by Friday, March 30.  It will be
exciting to make progress on the 3.1 doc needs list!  Perhaps we can
also work a bit then on incorporating all that awesome documentation
that folks have sent us over the past few weeks.

   -Jane

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 1:08 PM, Remington Steed
<remington.steed at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I created the 3.1 docs needs wiki page from the release notes:
>
> https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:3.1_needs
>
> Do we have another docs hacking planned?
>
> Remington

Jane Sandberg
Electronic Resources Librarian
Linn-Benton Community College