[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG meeting, 10/4, full hour of docs work

Joe K joe at rkcomp.com
Wed Oct 3 11:51:05 EDT 2018

Good day,

This is a friendly, albeit late, reminder that we have a DIG meeting
tomorrow, Thursday October 4th at 2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific.

In keeping with the schedule agreed upon back in May, tomorrow's meeting
will be exclusively working on documentation.  That said, I did still
create an agenda to document what we are doing at:

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings:20181004-agenda

If you are able, please come out and see what can be accomplished in an
hour if we are all working together.

Thank you and have a good day.

Joe Knueven

DIG Facilitator, Evergreen Enthusiast