[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG meeting Thurs 9/6 with new format

Joe K joe at rkcomp.com
Wed Sep 5 09:21:11 EDT 2018

Good day everyone,

The next DIG meeting is slated for tomorrow (Thursday Sept. 6th) at 2pm
Eastern, 11am Pacific in IRC.

This will be the first meeting following the new alternating format that
was agreed upon at the in person meeting back in May in Missouri.  On the
schedule, this months meeting will be half tackling regular agenda items
and half one-on-one and small group collaboration working on the docs.

I encourage everyone and anyone who can to attend tomorrow and help make
this new approach a success.

Just as an aside, for anyone who was not there, the format is slated to
alternate between the half agenda, half small group one month and a docs
writing session the next month.  I will attempt to get the schedule posted
out on the DIG page in the next several days.

Again, if you can please attend tomorrow's DIG meeting.
The agenda can be found here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings:20180906-agenda

Thank you and have a good day.

Joe Knueven