[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] New to this Mailing List

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Tue Dec 3 09:57:09 EST 2019

Hi Beth!

Welcome to the listserv!  This is the listserv for the Documentation Group,
and we have a meeting coming up on Thursday in IRC if you'd like to stop by
-
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings:20191205-agenda

You also might want to share your question with the Catalogers listserv,
since they're most likely to have encountered this issue:

Best,
Andrea

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:42 AM Groves, Beth <beth.groves at asbury.edu> wrote:

> Hello Everyone!
>

> I’m new to the this listserv.  The introductory email I received asked me
> to introduce myself to everyone.
>

> I’m the Distance Services & Research Librarian at Asbury University in
> Wilmore, KY.  I’ve been in the position for about 8 months and so far am
> really enjoying it.  As part of my responsibilities, I will be working a
> lot with Evergreen, specifically with cataloging and management.  I’m just
> learning the system so I thank you in advance for any assistance and
> knowledge you will share.
>

> I do have a question to begin.  One of our staff members is having
> difficulty using the online system.  She can add and edit MARC records when
> she uses the downloaded client, but when she tries to do this in the online
> version, she is unable to save any changes.  This is problematic as we are
> officially switching to the online version in a few weeks.
>

> I can’t see that her status or administrative privileges are different in
> either location.  Has anyone else encountered this issue?  Any ideas on how
> to fix it?
>

> Thank you so much!
>

> Beth
>

> *Bethany R. Groves*
>
> *Distance Services & Research Librarian*
>
> Kinlaw Library
>
> Asbury University
>
> One Macklem Drive
>
> Wilmore, KY  40390
>
> p. (859) 858-3511 x 2269
>
> beth.groves at asbury.edu

Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
Equinox Open Library Initiative
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*