[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Introduction

Carissa Malmgren CMalmgren at roanoketexas.com
Thu Jun 6 12:21:02 EDT 2019

Hello!

My name is Carissa (she/her), and I joined the list because I'm working on some local training documents and realized that maybe I could contribute to the larger community as well. I work with Geoff Sams at the Roanoke Public Library in Roanoke, Texas, where I handle cataloging, help with reports, and more recently started helping with writing documentation.

I'm not sure what else to say, but I'm excited to learn the ropes and contribute what I can!

Carissa Malmgren
Cataloger
Roanoke Public Library