[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Introduction

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Jun 6 12:48:07 EDT 2019

Welcome, Carissa!  Please feel free to join us in the Evergreen IRC channel
this afternoon for the Documentation Interest Group (DIG) meeting at 2pm
EDT.

If you're new to the IRC channel, more info on that can be seen here:
https://evergreen-ils.org/communicate/irc/

Andrea

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 12:38 PM Rogan Hamby <rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org>
wrote:

> Welcome!  I feel pretty confidant in saying that if anyone wants to
> contribute they will find they can.  :)
>

> On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 12:36 PM Carissa Malmgren <
> CMalmgren at roanoketexas.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>

>> My name is Carissa (she/her), and I joined the list because I’m working
>> on some local training documents and realized that maybe I could contribute
>> to the larger community as well. I work with Geoff Sams at the Roanoke
>> Public Library in Roanoke, Texas, where I handle cataloging, help with
>> reports, and more recently started helping with writing documentation.
>>

>> I’m not sure what else to say, but I’m excited to learn the ropes and
>> contribute what I can!
>>

>> Carissa Malmgren
>>
>> Cataloger
>>
>> Roanoke Public Library

Andrea Buntz Neiman, MLS
Project Manager for Software Development
Equinox Open Library Initiative
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*