[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG Meeting Today!

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Thu Nov 7 09:59:26 EST 2019

Hi all,

I'm sorry for the super-late reminder, but we are having a DIG meeting this
afternoon at 2 p.m. EST.  Here is the agenda:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings:20191107-agenda
. Today's meeting will be business, followed by collaboration/working
time.

You can find minutes from our October meeting (or any others) at
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings.

Other than catching up on action items, the main topic of conversation
today will be about Antora and the work that was done at the Hackaway
toward the idea of moving docs there. Blake and Remington, are you prepared
to talk about that today?

Is everyone okay with the meeting today, or would it be better to
reschedule for a time when I give more notice?

Related to the Antora discussion/demonstration, is everyone okay with doing
that on IRC?  Or would you rather we do a call, on Hangouts or some other
platform?

Thanks,
Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill