[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Reminder: DIG Meeting tomorrow, October 10, 2 pm EDT/11 am PDT

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Wed Oct 9 11:29:16 EDT 2019

A reminder that DIG is meeting tomorrow, Thursday, October 10, at 2 p.m.
EDT on the Evergreen IRC channel (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php).

This meeting will primarily be a working meeting, rather than a business
meeting, though we may touch base on a few things.

Here is the agenda:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings:20191010-agenda

If you have pressing agenda items, feel free to add them.  Please include
your name in parentheses to any agenda items you add.

You can find minutes from our September meeting at
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings

Best,
Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill