[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG presentations at 2020 conference?

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Fri Jan 3 10:17:27 EST 2020

Based on the list Debbie sent out, someone's proposed an AsciiDoc
presentation but I don't see one that looks like the general overview that
you & Angela did last year. I agree that this would be a good topic to
propose!

ABN

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 10:01 AM Katie Greenleaf Martin <
bcl at blaircountylibraries.org> wrote:

> Hi all! I just wanted to check in and see if anyone had submitted a
> proposal for a DIG-themed presentation at the 2020 conference -- I felt
> like the one that Angela and I did last year was very well received! If no
> one has submitted one yet, let me know and we can work on putting
> something together :)
> Katie
>
> --
> Katie Greenleaf Martin, MLIS
> bcl at blaircountylibraries.org
> 814.946.0417x132
> District Consultant, Altoona District Center
> County Coordinator, Blair County Library System

Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
Equinox Open Library Initiative
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*