[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Reminder: DIG Meeting on Thursday, April 2 at 2 pm EST/11 am PST

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Tue Mar 31 15:34:04 EDT 2020

A reminder that DIG is meeting on Thursday, April 2, at 2 p.m. EST on the
Evergreen IRC channel (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php).

This meeting is meant to be a working meeting, primarily, rather than a
business meeting. However, given our current reality, I added a couple of
things to the agenda for us to talk about, in addition to the normal quick
updates.

Still, come with things you want to work on, or things you want to discuss
with other documenters! Our main focus of the collaboration time is on 3.5
documentation.

Here is the agenda:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings:20200402-agenda

If you have pressing agenda items, feel free to add them.  Please include
your name in parentheses to any agenda items you add.

You can find minutes from our March meeting (and all others) at
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings

Best,
Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill