[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Re: Fast update => two copies of database

LaJeunesse, Brad bradl at georgialibraries.org
Sun Dec 24 09:43:52 EST 2006

Hi Douglas,

I think you're misreading that. It's referring to the speed at which
software features/enhancements are developed by our team and placed into
production, not data propagation.

In our production environment, we currently have 3 database servers
(each running an instance of Postgres). We're using slony [1] for
database replication and failover.

--Brad

[1] http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/slony1/projdisplay.php