[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Playing around with staff client

Josh Stompro stomproj at larl.org
Fri May 19 14:16:49 EDT 2006

I just checked the pull list again after I got back from lunch and all
my requests showed up.  Is this a scheduled process that runs every so
often?
Josh

Josh Stompro wrote:
>   I was doing some playing around with the staff client today and I
> have some questions.  I'm trying to understand the holds behavior.  I
> logged in as arl-ath-demo-staff and created a patron record for
> myself.  I then proceeded to place holds on items that should be in
> that branch.  Is the system setup to not allow holds on items that are
> at a patron's home library?  I am wondering that because the items
> haven't shown up on "Evergreen Holds Pull List : Athens-Clarke County
> Library".  When is that list generated?    Also, what does "capture
> holds" do?  Is that for items that are pulled from the shelf?  Why not
> just use the check in interface if that is the case?  I'll try and
> answer my own question about the holds behavior by placing some holds
> with a user from a different branch. Josh

Lake Agassiz Regional Library - Moorhead MN larl.org
Josh Stompro               | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139
LARL Network Administrator | Mobile 701.371.3857