[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] New developer for the project

Wilkening, Chris Chris.Wilkening at brodart.com
Thu Apr 26 08:22:24 EDT 2007

Hello, everyone! My name is Christopher Wilkening and I have joined the
Open-Ils Development group. I come to the project with nearly a decade
of web development and have been expanding my programming experience to
include Java and other application languages.

Currently I am a Web/Application Developer at Brodart Co. in
Williamsport, PA. We are one of the larger library service companies
around. I am excited about this opportunity to become involved in the
furthering of the open-source community and look forward to applying my
skills and experience to the Evergreen software project! I am not yet
sure where I am going to begin but it should be a lot of fun!

Yours,

Christopher

Christopher Wilkening

Web/Application Developer