[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Importing Bibliographic Information

Sperr, Edwin sperr at nelinet.net
Fri Aug 24 14:11:35 EDT 2007

I wanted to throw in a hearty "me too!" on Karen's question as I hadn't
seen an answer posted yet.  I've got 30,000 test records to play with,
but I'm not going to bother attempting an import unless I can add the
items as part of the batch load (I love the staff client, but that's too
many mouse clicks to do it by hand...)

It seems like there *should* be a simple way to say "852|a mugtwn =
Muggletown Public Library" somewhere in the flags for pg_loader.pl or by
setting something in config.cgi, but I have yet to find it.

Anyone care to share the secret sauce?

Thanks!

Ed Sperr
sperr at nelinet.net