[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Beginner's Open Source Info and III users

LLC Sheryl VanderWagen sheryl at llcoop.org
Wed Dec 12 14:05:15 EST 2007

Hi all--First let me make one correction to this since it was posted to the list.  Grand Rapids Public as one of our member is looking at the Evergreen and as you know working on a a test system.  There has as yet been no official notification that they are leaving our III system.  I want to make sure that everyone understands that.  As well as the fact that our ILS study committee has just begun the process of exploring systems and this one one of the options we are also considering.  There is nothing official at this point.

Sheryl VanderWagen
System Librarian
Lakeland Library Cooperative
616-559-5253 x210