[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] acquisitions and serials

John Kintree jkintree at swbell.net
Wed Jan 3 21:47:26 EST 2007

Mike Rylander <mrylander at gmail.com> wrote:In the coming months PINES will be conducting several focus groups to
gather requirements from the active production users of Evergreen, and
the University of Windsor (and, of course, anyone else who would like
to participate) will be helping to drive the overall plan for
acq/serials.  Once we have a better feeling of the functional
requirements and both end-user /and/ administrative concerns, we can
begin looking at implementation strategies.
Thanks.  It's nice that Georgia libraries and patrons can benefit from Evergreen now instead of having had to wait for a "complete" ILS package.
John Kintree
MLS graduate from University of Missouri - Columbia
http://home.swbell.net/jkintree/islt/