[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen on LibrarianInBlack, Linux.com

Don McMorris don.mcmorris at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 23:44:55 EST 2007

Thanks Brad for the correction.  I guess that's what I get for not
checking the "track-back" URI it tells me to use ;)

On another librarian blog, the Space Age Librarian, is a mention of
Evergreen also. The link to the entry is
http://spaceagelibrarian.blogspot.com/2007/01/evergreen-in-news.html.

He mentions it was Slashdotted, which may explain it's (sudden)
popularity.  Here's to hoping your datacenter has an adequate fire
surpression system ;)

Keep up the good work guys!  I know I appreciate it, and by the sounds
of it a lot of others do also!

--Don