[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] open source

James Fournie james.fournie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 19:02:10 EDT 2007

We are running a test Ubuntu server on a ~1ghz Celeron PC with 512mb RAM.
It seems to be ok handling the Gutenberg samples, and our collection of
about 8000 records.  We did have serious problems using anything less than
512mb RAM.  Also, I tried Evergreen on a K6 II 350, but it wasn't pretty.

James Fournie
Digitization Librarian
Union of B.C. Indian Chiefs