[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Staff Client for Evergreen 1.2.0-rc1

John van Rassel jvanrassel at innisfil.ca
Thu Jul 26 14:40:20 EDT 2007

Thanks for the response.
I did eventually find the page, and got it working.  I ran through the
steps for manual install, and that got it working
As far as getting it working under windows, I installed the xulrunner,
and then copied the client directory to my windows machine and it seemed
to work fine
Thanks
John van Rassel