[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Importing Bibliographic Information

Don McMorris don.mcmorris at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 16:11:24 EDT 2007

Hi Jason et al:

There was a report on -dev back in early June
(http://list.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-dev/2007-June/001228.html).
 His records started swapping quite a bit around 50k/records.  From
what I understand, he had to reset the database and change the script
queries.  The above message and the few surrounding it may be
worthwhile in reading.

I believe this bug has been entered/recognized.  However, as the data
load is expected to be a 1-time operation for the life of the system,
it hasn't been given as high a priority as the day-to-day stuff...
AAMOF, this would be a good place for somebody to make some
contributions ;).

If you have any more questions about data load, you might find -dev
more helpful (http://libmail.georgialibraries.org/mailman/listinfo/open-ils-dev).
 Admittedly, most of the people there are also here ;).  However, the
-dev list has historically been used for Tech Support too (and I know
of at least 2 other data load threads that took place on there).

Cheers!
--Don